Doula- Client Contract PLUS bonus access to' legal concerns for doulas' lecture.
The best legal protection a contract can provide (Australia)
This product is a Doula Services Agreement template drafted by Australian solicitors to provide the best legal protection of its kind. It is drafted under Australian Law and appropriate to all Australian states.
This contract is fully customisable. You can place your own logo and branding on the document. Your packages and pricing for your specific needs can be amended.
- Agreement background, interpretation and terms
- The obligations of both parties
- The doula's customisable services including details of back up and replacement doulas as well as service exclusions.
- Client obligations including fees, payment schedules and dispute resolution.
- Indemnity clause
- Termination details
- Enforceability and severability details
Included with this contract is access to our Lecture "Legal concerns for Doulas" which is over 30 minutes of the best available information about ways doulas can protect themselves under Australian Law.
NOTE: The terms of purchase are for this contract to be used by an individual . All rights reserved. No part of this template may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) to another person or people except for its intended use. The purchaser is however free to edit and personalise for their individual business needs.
Jacki is a highly qualified, experienced and respected birth professional with a passion for natural births. She has almost 20 years experience as a midwife in a variety of settings including hospitals and home births. She now operates her own successful doula business, www.lovecherub.com.
- Mother of 2 adult children.
- Studied Arts and Psychology in the UK at Open University and Birkbeck College, University of London.
- Studied Midwifery at EIHMS, University of Surrey, Guildford UK.
- Worked as a midwife at East Surrey Hospital, Guildford Hospital, Mona Vale Hospital and Manly Hospital.
- Trained in waterbirth Crowborough Birth Centre East Sussex UK.
- Trained in reflexology for midwives.
- Trained HypnoBirthing Practitioner Marie Mongan’s Method.
- Team Leader Midwife at Manly Hospital.
- On the Steering Committee for the NSW state directive ‘Towards Normal Birth’ while at Manly.
- Worked with Independent Midwife Sheryl Sidery as a second midwife for home births in Sydney.
- Successful full time doula and business owner for over 3 years attending between 40 to 50 births per year.
- Co-Director and Founder of We Birth: Advanced Education and Training for Doulas and Birth Workers.
Jennifer Hazi is a mother of 5, an experienced Midwife, Doula and Childbirth educator with over a decade of experience in birthing. She is passionate about working with women and their families as they transition into parenthood and has a keen interest in women’s experiences of pregnancy and mothering.
Jen started her journey into working with childbearing women and their families as a doula and facilitator of women's antenatal space.
Her passion for learning and excitement about working with women in this environment lead her to complete a Bachelor of Midwifery at the University of Technology, Sydney enabling her to care clinically for women and their babies.
- Registered Midwife working in a large tertiary referral hospital.
- Qualified Doula with over 10 years experience.
- Qualified Childbirth Educator working with families in the Eastern Suburbs Sydney and online. www.jenniferhazi.com
- Postgraduate studies in reproductive and sexual health.
- Studied reflexology for childbirth
- Certified in neuroprotective infant settling.
- Certified in group facilitation and education skills.
- Co-Director of We Birth: Advanced training for Doulas and Birth Workers.